This Missouri Beneficiary Deed website has been created to provide Missouri real estate owners with a simple and affordable method to avoid the probate process for all of their Missouri real estate holdings. A Missouri Beneficiary Deed™ is a Beneficiary Deed which is created based upon current Missouri law and the specific information you provide in your request.
To learn more (including the cost and information required) please review all five (5) pages of this website.
General Overview of Beneficiary Deeds
The Missouri Nonprobate Transfers Law (as set forth in Chapter 461.003 - 461.081 of the Missouri Revised Statutes) allows an owner of real property located in the State of Missouri the ability to avoid the probate process for such real property by creating and recording a special type of real estate deed known as a Beneficiary Deed.
1. A Beneficiary Deed is a unique type of real estate deed which transfers an owner's interest in real estate (upon the death of the owner) to the beneficiaries named in the deed, thereby avoiding the probate process.
2. A Beneficiary Deed does not modify the owner's current interest in the real estate and it does not transfer such interest to the named beneficiaries until the owner's death.
3. In order to be effective a Beneficiary Deed must be properly recorded with the local County Recorder of Deeds office prior to the death of the owner. It is recommended a Beneficiary Deed be promptly recorded after the owner signs such deed.
4. A Beneficiary Deed may be created and recorded by the owner even though there may be a loan securing such real estate and there is no requirement the lender be notified of such deed.
5. A Beneficiary Deed may be amended by the owner in the form of a new Beneficiary Deed being created and properly recorded.
6. A Beneficiary Deed may be revoked by the owner in the form of a revocation being created and properly recorded.
7. By law a Beneficiary Deed will terminate upon the sale of the real estate by the owner.
This website offers a simple and affordable method of creating a Beneficiary Deed for real estate located in the State of Missouri. This website is owned by Missouri Beneficiary Deed, LLC, and is managed by the law office of Michael J. Denk, Attorney at Law.
Updated September 2021
You are welcome to contact us with any questions relating
to the information or forms set forth on this website by sending
an email to: manager@MissouriBeneficiaryDeed.com
(or use the email form below)
PLEASE READ ALL FIVE (5) PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE BEFORE SENDING YOUR QUESTIONS