Missouri Beneficiary Deed™
This Missouri Beneficiary Deed™ website has been created to provide Missouri real estate owners with a simple and affordable method to avoid the probate process for all of their Missouri real estate holdings. A Missouri Beneficiary Deed™ is a Beneficiary Deed which is custom-drafted based upon current Missouri law and practices. To learn more please review the Information and Instructions as set forth on the pages of this website.
It is simple... do it right the first time with a professionally drafted Beneficiary Deed and at a very reasonable cost. Read through the five pages of this website to learn more.
The Missouri NonProbate Transfers Law (as set forth in Chapter 461.003 - 461.081 of the Missouri Revised Statutes) allows an owner of real property located in the State of Missouri the ability to avoid the probate process for such real property by creating and recording a special type of real estate deed known as a Beneficiary Deed.
1. A Beneficiary Deed is a unique type of real estate deed which transfers an owner's interest in real estate (upon the death of the owner) to the beneficiaries named in the deed, thereby avoiding the probate process.
2. A Beneficiary Deed does not modify the owner's current interest in the real estate and it does not transfer such interest to the named beneficiaries until the owner's death.
3. To be effective a Beneficiary Deed must be properly recorded with the local County Recorder of Deeds office prior to the death of the owner. It is recommended a Beneficiary Deed be promptly recorded after the owner signs such deed.
4. A Beneficiary Deed may be created and recorded by the owner even though there may be a loan securing such real estate and there is no requirement the lender be notified of such deed.
5. A Beneficiary Deed may be amended by the owner in the form of a new Beneficiary Deed being created and properly recorded.
6. A Beneficiary Deed may be revoked by the owner in the form of a revocation being created and properly recorded.
7. By law a Beneficiary Deed will terminate upon the sale of the real estate by the owner.
This website offers a simple and affordable method of creating a Beneficiary Deed for real estate which is located in the State of Missouri. Upon your review of the Information and Instructions provided on the next few pages you will realize how easy it is to avoid the probate process for all of your real estate holdings located in the State of Missouri.
This website is owned by Michael J. Denk, Attorney at Law and all Beneficiary Deeds and other documents are drafted by his law office. He has practiced law in the State of Missouri for thirty years and presently maintains his office in Saint Louis County, Missouri. If you wish to retain his law office for personal legal services in the drafting and filing of a Missouri Beneficiary Deed for you then you are welcome to contact his office directly for more information about costs and procedures.
Updated November 2018
You are welcome to contact us with your questions by sending
an email to: manager@MissouriBeneficiaryDeed.com
(or use the email form below)
PLEASE READ ALL FIVE (5) PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE BEFORE SENDING YOUR QUESTIONS