2. Fill in all information requested on such Form(s) and mail to:
Missouri Beneficiary Deed™
c/o Michael J. Denk
P.O. Box 6464
Chesterfield, Missouri 63006
3. Include a personal check payable to "Michael J. Denk" in the amount of $225 per Beneficiary Deed and/or $145 per Affidavit.
4. For your Missouri Beneficiary Deed Request please mail a copy of the current General Warranty Deed or Quit Claim Deed (not the Deed of Trust, which is your mortgage document).
5. For your Affidavit as to Death of Owner Request please mail a copy of the deceased Owner's Death Certificate and a copy of the current General Warranty Deed or Quit Claim Deed.
6. For your Affidavit as to Death of Grantor Request please mail a copy of the Grantor's Death Certificate and a copy of the current Beneficiary Deed.
7. If you are unable to locate the General Warranty Deed, Quit Claim Deed or Beneficiary Deed you may obtain a copy from the local County Recorder of Deeds office.
8. Once we receive the proper documents we will promptly
draft and mail to you the Missouri Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit requested, along with detailed instructions and information on properly signing and recording your Missouri Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit.
NOTE #1: The signing and proper recording of your Missouri Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit is YOUR responsibility, as is the recording fee as charged by the local County Recorder of Deeds office. Again, your Missouri Beneficiary Deed MUST be recorded to become effective.
NOTE #2: Other than the drafting of your Missouri Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit you understand and agree no other drafting services are being provided to you.
NOTE #3: You understand and agree NO legal advice is being provided to you and you should contact an Attorney of your choice for any legal advice you seek.
If you have any questions you are welcome to email us at manager@MissouriBeneficiaryDeed.com
(or complete the email box below)