2. Fill in all information requested on such Form(s) and mail to:
Missouri Beneficiary Deed
c/o Michael J. Denk, Attorney at Law
P.O. Box 6464
Chesterfield, Missouri 63006
3. Include a personal check payable to "Michael J. Denk" in the amount of $295 per Beneficiary Deed and/or $175 per Affidavit.
4. For your Missouri Beneficiary Deed Request please mail a copy of the current General Warranty Deed or Quit Claim Deed (not the Deed of Trust, which is your mortgage document).
5. For your Affidavit as to Death of Owner Request please mail a copy of the deceased Owner's Death Certificate and a copy of the current General Warranty Deed or Quit Claim Deed.
6. For your Affidavit as to Death of Grantor Request please mail a copy of the Grantor's Death Certificate and a copy of the current Beneficiary Deed.
7. If you are unable to locate the General Warranty Deed, Quit Claim Deed or Beneficiary Deed you may obtain a copy from the local County Recorder of Deeds office.
8. Once we receive your request form, payment and the proper documents we will promptly create and mail to you the Missouri Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit requested, along with detailed instructions and information on properly signing and recording your Missouri Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit.
NOTE #1: The proper signing and recording of your Missouri Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit is YOUR responsibility, as is the recording fee as charged by your local County Recorder of Deeds office. Again, your Missouri Beneficiary Deed MUST be recorded to become effective.
NOTE #2: You understand and agree no legal services are being provided to you and you should consult with an Attorney of your choice to review your legal affairs.
NOTE #3: You understand and agree no legal advice has been provided to you and you should consult an Attorney of your choice for any legal advice you seek.
If you have any questions relating to the information
on this page you are welcome to email us at: manager@MissouriBeneficiaryDeed.com
(or use the email form below)